Request for Proposal
Submitting your Request for Proposal
You may submit your request for proposal of group coverage through e-mail or fax.
Click here to find the contact information for your Kansas City Life Group Sales Coordinator or submit your request for proposal to:
- firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Fax us at 816-531-4648
For a competitive quote, please submit the following information:
- Company name
- Company location (city, state and zip code)
- Nature of business
- Benefit plan desired
- Effective date
- Eligible class description
- Submit the appropriate census data; include gender, age or date of birth, classes (if applicable) and earnings (if percentage benefit is chosen).
- For LTD some industries require occupation
- For Vision, Dental and Voluntary Dental include single/family count
If there is an existing plan, please include the following information:
- Present plan and rates
- Present carrier
- Experience – paid premiums vs. paid claims
- For Term Life and Voluntary Life this is required on groups larger than 500 lives.
- For STD this is required only on groups larger than 100 lives; however, claims data on any size group can be beneficial for rate evaluation.
- For LTD this is required only on groups larger than 300 lives; however, claims data on any size group can be beneficial for rate evaluation
- For Vision this is required only on groups larger than 100 lives.
- For Dental and Voluntary Dental, 24 months of experience is required only on groups larger than 100 lives.
Please indicate the due date on request.
Select Trust Plus
Select Trust Plus groups are field quotable and for your convenience we have created a web-based rating program.
Please click here to be directed to the Select Trust Plus rating program.
- STP Walkthrough (PDF)
LICENSE TO USE MATERIALS
Kansas City Life grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, temporary license to use Materials other than the Software. KCL may revoke your license to use any Material (including Software) at any time if you fail to comply with this Agreement, or for any other reason. In no event shall the Materials be used in any manner which KCL deems to be directly or indirectly in competition with KCL or contrary to KCL’s best interests.
For producer or consultant use only - not intended for the general public.