Provider FAQs

Where do I file a dental claim?

Please use the information below to file dental claims.

Submit Paper Claims To:

  • Group Claims Department
    Kansas City Life Insurance Company
    P.O. Box 9040
    Austin, TX 78766

Electronic Claims:

  • Kansas City Life Accepts EDI Claims through Change Healthcare (formerly Emdeon): 877-363-3666 or visit the website at When registering you will need our payer number, which is CX058

How do I join the Kansas City Life Dental Alliance?

Complete and submit a dental nomination form and our network contacts will reach out to you.

How may I contact your Home Office?

800-874-5254, ext. 6045
Kansas City Area:
816-753-7299, ext. 6045